КЛУБ-СТУДИЯ КЛАССИЧЕСКОЙ ГИТАРЫ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Ordering Russian Music

Сообщений 1 страница 4 из 4

Hi,

Does anyone speak English here? My Russian is still not good enough.
I would like to order some of the guitar music published by Toporov, like "РУССКИЕ РОМАНСЫ" and the Orekhov collection.
Does anyone have an idea of where I could buy this music?

Regards,

Kurt

Человек пишет, что плохо понимает по-русски и ему нравятся ноты издательства Торопов и он хочет узнать каким образом их можно приобрести. Просьба откликнуться на вопрос зарубежного гостя

Отредактировано vladimir (2008-06-15 15:30:34)

The matter is that internet connection in our club location has failed about half a month ago and isn't recovered yet. Also, as most of read and write activity on this forum goes generally in our club, perhaps nobody of us could read your message in time. But having read it now, I'll try to forward it manually to our club authorities (i.e. Toropov).
(I write this supposing that nobody has actually replied to your message by PM or email, of cause, since I know nothing positive about any reaction).

(Примерный перевод: Просто в данный момент уже в течение нескольких недель в студии вырубился интернет (а в основном на этом форуме читают и пишут именно там), а также вроде как до сих не работает инет у alisssa, так что просто поэтому на форуме мала активность, и никто не мог вовремя ответить.)

I am also interested in purchasing Orekhov's music.  In fact, I would like to purchase all of the russian romances you are publishing. How can I do this?  I speak Russian, so you dont have to translate your answers.   THank you